Wedding Invitations & Paper

How do you do Plus one on knot website RSVP??

Hello,
I am using the knot wedding website for my RSVP's but I cannot seem to figure out how to give guests the options to register their date thru the RSVP page....any ideas???

please help!

Re: How do you do Plus one on knot website RSVP??

• I don't think you can, unless you literally put in "Guest" to accompany a certain person, in which case you will not find out the names of the dates.

To do this the proper way, I think you need to ask all your friends bringing a guest what their guest's name is.  That way you can write "John Doe and Jane Smith" instead of 'John Doe and Guest.'
  • I'm in the starting phases and just put an X in the name spot for the plus ones just so I could get an accurate count. That way, it counts as a person even though I don't have all the info.
  • Did you ever come up with a good way of doing this? I have almost 50 guests that may or may not bring a date and I'd love for there to be an easier option than contacting all of them personally for a guest name. :/
  • twood1twood1 member
    First Comment
    plus when they RSVP an email is mandatory for the guest...? i'm confused on how to go so, inluding children, i would like to know if they are bringing all their kids but if to respond 'no' there has to be an email given?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards