November 2013 Weddings

Making my list, checking it...off!

Hello November 2013 brides, 11/2/13 bride here!  Most of our major checks are complete!
Booked the church, reception venue, florist, DJ, photographer, and dress!.  I can't believe we're within a year.  My dress came in a couple weeks ago, and when I tried it on, I didn't want to take it off.  It will need some minor alterations, but it fit like a glove and I love it even more now than I did before.  It's the one in my siggy, BTW.
We've got the candles/lanterns we're using to further decorate the cocktail hour and reception, and we've started talking about how/when we want to start on our favors.  We have a honeymoon spot in mind (Cabo) but haven't booked that quite yet. 
So excited to be this far along!  We're having a blast planning so far!

Have any of you thought about booking a videographer?  We're considering it but on the fence...

Re: Making my list, checking it...off!

• You've got a ton done! Congrats :)

We booked a videographer. It was more reasonable than I had expected. 

Also last night I ordered our save the dates. Squeeeeeeeee. They are magnets. :) And it was super easy using vistaprint. I'm really excited at how much we've gotten done already. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    pinterest, obvi.

• I'm also an 11/02 bride. We have our venue and save the dates. I'm ordering my dress in two weeks and we have invitations chosen but not ordered. We still have some time to work out photography and flowers.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Browneyes72Browneyes72 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2012
    We have decided not to do the videographer as well.  In some ways I'd love to have one, but I just don't think we will watch it enough to make it worth the money.

Like you, we have all most of the major stuff checked off my to do list.
    TJ
  • Congratulations! It feels so good getting checks done off the list. My FI and I have booked the venue, catering, flowers, DJ/Coordinator, string quartet, my dress, photography, and videography. We sprung for the videography when we saw the work that our photographer does. It's one of those things we splurged on. If you can find a way to have your wedding filmed I highly recommend it!
  • Yeah, we're still thinking about it.  I know one person who had one and they loved it, but many others who didn't have one and didn't miss it.  I think we'll make that decision later and see what the budget allows.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards