November 2013 Weddings

Bridal Party Announcement/Entrance

Areyou planning onhaving any special entrance/announcement of your bridal party or are you just having their names announced and that's it?

I've heard some really cute ideas and I don't know which to use!

My husband and I are big wrestling fans, so we could have each couple come in with a different wwe song that they like

We could play one of the basket ball teams theme songs and have them come in with their names and heights

We could also have them come in off of ridiculous facts like: Groomsmen Tom Highton likes to wrestle aligators wearing his mom's apron, Bridesmaid Julie Hough likes to bow hunt wearing 6inch heels...just crazy funny facts

I don't know yet, lol
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Party Announcement/Entrance

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2013-weddings_bridal-party-announcemententrance?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:cd1f7f85-cf50-4bfe-9bfc-0a3b46d68364Discussion:1b1d87cc-36bd-447a-8f95-b0e28425712fPost:0f597503-8747-4add-853d-41e6a9508481">Bridal Party Announcement/Entrance</a>:
    [QUOTE]Areyou planning onhaving any special entrance/announcement of your bridal party or are you just having their names announced and that's it? I've heard some really cute ideas and I don't know which to use! My husband and I are big wrestling fans, so we could have each couple come in with a different wwe song that they like We could play one of the basket ball teams theme songs and have them come in with their names and heights We could also have them come in off of ridiculous facts like: <strong>Groomsmen Tom Highton likes to wrestle aligators wearing his mom's apron, Bridesmaid Julie Hough likes to bow hunt wearing 6inch heels</strong>...just crazy funny facts I don't know yet, lol
    Posted by Shifsgirl[/QUOTE]

bahahahahaha!!! LOVE THIS!!!!

I dunno what I plan on doing yet...maybe having some up beat music for them to dance to as they walk in the reception hall! Maybe make it Movie themed like call them as if they won an award like "Best Supporting Actress/Actor" would go to the MOH and BM (Best Man not BridesMaid lol)
    imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Bahahaha the wrestling intro sounds funny :)

We probably won't do the bridal party entrance because I don't want to keep them from getting to the party! And I'm not sure whether we'll do a bunch of pictures in between. A lot of my family weddings haven't even had a huge entrance for the B&G at the reception because everything is so crazy and people are already having fun! 

But, I think I'd like at least an announcement of the two of us. I mean I don't think I'm going to be tired of people saying "MR. & MRS...!!!" allllll dayyyyyy so. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    pinterest, obvi.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards