November 2013 Weddings
Options

New moderator

Hey November 2013 brides! I'm going to be functioning as the board moderator as we inch closer and closer to our weddings!

In the next day or so, I'll post a sticky on how to page me if needed, how to handle vendor or spam posts, and some fun GTKY threads.

I am thrilled to be your moderator and look forward to getting this board hopping!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: New moderator

• Options
    Holla at the new mod!

I feel really goofy posting that but I feel like I've been a big ol' lurker for-EVER and have been so quiet.  Blame it on the long engagement and being too scared of posting on the CC, E or SB boards prior to the mass exodus.  This board is safe territory.  :o)
  • Options
    rajahmdrajahmd member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited February 2013
    In Response to Re:New moderator:[QUOTE]Hey November 2013 brides! I'm going to be functioning as the board moderator as we inch closer and closer to our weddings!

In the next day or so, I'll post a sticky on how to page me if needed, how to handle vendor or spam posts, and some fun GTKY threads.

I am thrilled to be your moderator and look forward to getting this board hopping! Posted by button6004[/QUOTE]

Yay, congrats! I'm sure you'll be great.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Hello!
    "You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Congrats that's awesome!
  • Options
    Hello and congrats
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats, very cool.  I spend most of my time lurking on the main boards but swing by here now and again to check things out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards