November 2013 Weddings
Options

More Checks!

FI and I booked our honeymoon today! We have flights and a deposit for travel agent who is taking care of hotel and cars. Ahhhhhhhh!!!

Also this weekend my plan is to re-send the three (!) save-the-dates that got returned or that my friends said weren't delivered. Fingers crossed that no one else's was lost in the mail...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
pinterest, obvi.

Re: More Checks!

• Options
    Awesome! We narrowed down our invite choices to three top choices, which was fun. We also picked our meal options for our tasting, which was fun. Tomorrow I'm going to look for bridesmaid gifts, which should be fun.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    We got the deposit down at Men's Wearhouse for the guy's tuxes, and had a meeting with our wedding planner about some more specifics.  We also found out the venue will put our centerpieces together the day off for us and they can do our dessert bar.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 
      Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    We are going to Hawaii :) Doing Oahu, Kauai and Maui (12 days).

That's awesome about the invitations!! I'm kind of scared about that part for some reason, but meeting with someone hopefully next week to start looking at options. I'm a traditional-type so I pretty much know what I want, it's the levels of quality where I start to get clueless (meaning like... engraving? letterpress? what are the other options?!?!?!)!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    pinterest, obvi.

• Options
    No complete checks but worked on tasks that had couple steps. We got some price matches for the guys' tuxes. Which is very exciting and we can go with the rental place we liked the best. I also made some appts for floral and dj.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards