November 2013 Weddings

Tuxes

So I stumbled onto men's wearhouse website this evening... They have a tux builder and I was just messing around with the tux builder and saw they have a chocolate brown tux.

My dress is champagne/gold. what do you think of the men wearing chocolate brown tuxes?

What color/style tuxes are you going with?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Tuxes

• Peppy, I think they could look fine, but it would depend on what you choose for your bridesmaids. We are going with a slim fit black tux and black bow tie. Very James Bond.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• My wedding is Ivory and Black. So my guys are wearing the Ivory Dinner jackets with black shirts, black vests and a black necktie. My FI is wearing the same except he will have all ivory on under his coat!
  • MOH will be wearing a dark blue and the BM will be wearing dark purple.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am super impressed by you guys having this picked out already! We don't know what the wedding party will be in, though I want my bridesmaids in an eggplant (like those Kennedy Blue dresses that keep popping up on TK) - I guess FI can decide what he wants to wear, though the last time I asked he mentioned an all-white tux ;)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    pinterest, obvi.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2013-weddings_tuxes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:cd1f7f85-cf50-4bfe-9bfc-0a3b46d68364Discussion:dede8162-6dd5-4c0b-bec3-c53f0ed2f8d2Post:80ceaf8d-6a2b-4f7d-a9dd-944e6a8c831c">Re:Tuxes</a>:
    [QUOTE]Peppy, I think they could look fine, but it would depend on what you choose for your bridesmaids. <strong> We are going with a slim fit black tux and black bow tie. Very James Bond.</strong>
    Posted by button6004[/QUOTE]

Yessss!  FI is very excited to do that look, as well.  Except we'll probably go with a straight tie and some color with a pocket square. 

I seriously can't wait to see him lookin' all fly and dapper.  :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards