November 2013 Weddings

Nov 30 wedding theme ideas

We are getting married on November 30 2013. This is the first Saturday after Thanksgiving and the last day of November. Should I stick with a fall theme or do more of a winter theme? The venue begins to decorate for Xmas the day after Thanksgiving but it will only be small Xmas touches.

Re: Nov 30 wedding theme ideas

• There are absolutely no rules about what theme you can have during what month. Just do what you want to do!
  • Do what you want and remember your opinion and your fiances is all that matter don't let anyone push you around
  • Whatever theme you pick I'm sure it will be amazing! But yes the ladies are right, it is whatever YOU want it to be!!! :D
    imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2012
    We're having Eiffel Tower and "We'll Always Have Paris" touches. I can't say theme b/c I still think the theme of weddings is love LOL
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • RumDiaryRumDiary member
    First Comment
    edited January 2013
    I agree with the other ladies...  Whatever theme you have in mind is going to be a great one!  We are planning on a Latin/Cuban theme which has more tropical vibrant colors, but I love and we've chosen the colors chocolate brown and ivory. 

We ended up with a vision built around the Cuban culture with lots of elegant and touches:  Flamenco Dancers, Cigar Rollers, fabric draped from the ceiling, uplighing, and so on... 

We are having our ceremony at a Gazebo which decorates on our Wedding day, but they will wait until the following day as long as we remind them in advance. 

If the Christmas decorations don't mesh with your idea and you happen to love the venue, I'd ask them to hold off on their decorations until after your wedding. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • RumDiaryRumDiary member
    First Comment
    edited January 2013
    I agree with the other ladies...  Whatever theme you have in mind is going to be a great one!  We are planning on a Latin/Cuban theme which has more tropical vibrant colors, but I love and we've chosen the colors chocolate brown and ivory. 

We ended up with a vision built around the Cuban culture with lots of elegant and touches:  Flamenco Dancers, Cigar Rollers, fabric draped from the ceiling, uplighing, and so on... 

We are having our ceremony at a Gazebo which decorates on our Wedding day, but they will wait until the following day as long as we remind them in advance. 

If the Christmas decorations don't mesh with your idea and you happen to love the venue, I'd ask them to hold off on their decorations until after your wedding. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are planning our wedding on this date as well!  We are going with a winter/icy theme, so our colors are mainly silver and white.  My BM's dresses are going to be purple for a pop of color!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards