June 2014 Weddings
Options

Just some updates.

The stickys have been updated.

I placed the siggy instructions in the same sticky as "Helpful Websites" (The title now reflects this). I didn't want to make it a different sticky because...well...I'm sure no one wants a wall of stickys to sift through before they can look through threads.

If you follow the directions, you can add whatever you would like to your sig.  I will look for other neat sig "codes" and post them as well. If you have any questions let me know.

Also, if you haven't already, please add yourself to the WELCOME sticky. It helps me keep up with the number of active members as well as helps everyone get to know each other.

Since we are just getting started with this board and have a good while before June 2014,
I would like for everyone to voice their opinions in things they expect or would like to have happen here. Maybe you want a siggy challenge so bad you can't stand it lol or maybe you think I am a goober. Let it be known. I may change the title of this to "Community Meeting"....LOL....jk.

If their is any other improvements/concerns you have about this board or the running of the board, please do not hesitate to inform me. You may make them known in this thread or in private in a PM...If you take the PM route, please page me.

Thanks and happy planning!
-Sugar
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards