June 2014 Weddings
Options

Vow renewal

Hello ladies!! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one already getting started, at least in getting information from vendors and stuff! Does it seem forever for everyone else? My husband and I are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary on June 10, 2014 and decided to have the wedding we had originally been planning but never happened with a few changes haha. The biggest being that we weren't going to get married until December and ended up at the JP with our moms on June 10, 2009. So now in planning a summer wedding I'm not sure what ideas, colors, theme to go with or how to do it! I found a place in Gatlinburg I would LOVE for this to happen, but it only holds 40 people and there are 60 alone in my family :( So, now we're looking into different venues and options up here.

Re: Vow renewal

• Options
    If feel color schemes and decorations are based off of your liking. I'd recommend using pinterest. It gives you a lot of different ideas, of you don't already use it. As far booking I'm getting married June 14. 14 and I have booked my dj hall and photographer bit I am from a small town so if you don't book early you miss out on all the good things! Good luck the planning is fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards