June 2014 Weddings

Intro

Hi all, and congrats on your engagements!  I look forward to getting to know everyone over the next 18 months!

My name is Katey, and I got engaged on Christmas Eve.  My fiance Andy and I are proud (new!) parents to the world's happiest six-week-old named Shawn, so we're one of those crazy carriage before marriage couples.  Our story reads like a real-life "Knocked Up," except we're both busy professionals, not loveable pot-smoking slackers.  We met in a liquor store on NYE last year, blew off our respective plans (and my date, whoops), and by the end of the night, we had a pretty good idea we were on to something good.

Two months into our relationship, I unexpectedly got pregnant (despite being on the pill... thanks a lot, Pfizer), but when we found out, it was a very happy surprise.  Well, it was after I finished crying in the bathroom for an hour.  Even though my life didn't go in the order everyone dreams of as a little girl, it is so full of blessings, and A has been my loving constant through everything.

During my pregnancy and beyond, I have been active over on The Bump, and have had a blast and made some amazing friends.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the same thing here!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards