June 2014 Weddings
Options

GTKY Poll

What is you favorite hobby?
If you could be any book/movie character who would you be?
Favorite quote?
Who is your biggest inspiration?
If you were to get arrested in the future, what would it most likely be for?
Pets?

------
What is you favorite hobby? Fishing and reading
If you could be any book/movie character who would you be? Scarlet O'hara
Favorite quote? Hmmm...
Who is your biggest inspiration? My mother
If you were to get arrested in the future, what would it most likely be for? Disturbing the peace.
Pets? None other than the moma bird that made a nest in the carport and now has babies with fuzzy heads...I named them lol. Gertrude and and her precious little babies Charlie, Thomas, and Franklin :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: GTKY Poll

• Options
    What is you favorite hobby? Doing crafts, planning parties, shopping LOL
    If you could be any book/movie character who would you be? Padmé Amidala
    Favorite quote? The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Author Unknown
    Who is your biggest inspiration? My Grandmother
    If you were to get arrested in the future, what would it most likely be for? Political Protest
    Pets? Yes, a cat

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What is you favorite hobby? Reading, Scrapbooking, Crafting, Fishing
    If you could be any book/movie character who would you be? Katniss Everdeen
    Favorite quote? "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." - J.K. Rowling (Albus Dumbledore)
    Who is your biggest inspiration? My mother
    If you were to get arrested in the future, what would it most likely be for? hmm.. I'm not sure. Probably disturbing the peace too.
    Pets? A dog, a cat, two fish, and one hamster
    Daisypath Graduation tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What is you favorite hobby? Baking cakes and party planning :)
    If you could be any book/movie character who would you be? Anne of Green Gables, she was a pretty level headed gal.
    Favorite quote? A free spirit cannot be contained by a tangible cage, only by the intangible mind--me
    Who is your biggest inspiration? Marilyn Monroe
    If you were to get arrested in the future, what would it most likely be for? Assault...?
    Pets? 2 cats: Biggs and Java
  • Options
    What is you favorite hobby? Traveling, Shopping, Scuba Diving, and Pinteresting
    If you could be any book/movie character who would you be? Hermione
    Favorite quote? "Where you invest your love, you invest your life." - Mumford & Sons
    Who is your biggest inspiration? My 4 year old son, he is the only one known in the world for his form of a rare metabolic disease. He's been through a lot in his short life. 
    If you were to get arrested in the future, what would it most likely be for? Probably for either disturbing the peace, or someone is messing with my kids. 
    Pets? My dog, FI's dog, and stoopid Fish (the beta, I'm not a fish person). 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What is you favorite hobby? dancing and theater it's a tie

If you could be any book/movie character who would you be?
    This is a tough one some of my favorite books don't end well for some of my favorite characters but I might say Hermione in harry potter

Favorite quote? It's a wonder I haven't abandon all of my ideals they seem so impractical and absurd yet I cling to them because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart." ~Anne Frank

Who is your biggest inspiration? anne frank

If you were to get arrested in the future, what would it most likely be for?
    no idea....
    Pets? FI & I each have two cats

Anniversary

• Options

What is you favorite hobby? - No set hobbies, varies on the seasons.  Cooking, running, reading, watching movies, and going to festivals.

If you could be any book/movie character who would you be? - Belle from Beauty and the Beast

Favorite quote? "Well behaved women seldom make History." 

Who is your biggest inspiration? My Grandmother

If you were to get arrested in the future, what would it most likely be for? Stealing, I always take my favorite pint glasses out of bars.

Pets? 1 dog who's convinced she's a person and 1 brand new kitty who, in a few short weeks taken over the house

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards