December 2014 Weddings

When should i book venue

We talked today and decided on a 10k budget how soon is too soon to book a venue that is on the top of my list just wanted to know if its too far in advance because its over 2 years away

Re: When should i book venue

• we are trying to find a venue and book as soon as possible cause certain venues book 2 years in advance and then certain dates will get booked
  • I would book as soon as possible - We are trying to find our venue now.
  • I booked my venue already because of my date (12/13/14) thinking it will be a very popular day for weddings. If you have found the venue you are in love with I suggest booking it as soon as possible.
  • My FI and I are tyring to book ASAP. We've come to find a lot of locations can't guarantee our date (12/13/14) because holiday parties take precedence.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would say, especially if it is a busier season, book asap.  The best thing to figure out right away and let other things fall into place are the ceremony and reception locations. 
  • We are working to book our venue now.  Being in a bigger city & in the heart of holiday party season, we would rather know that we have a space all locked up.
  • andthen... do you mind sharing your venue?

I'm also in Boston, looking to go north of the city for our reception and exploring venues now.  

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards