May 2013 Weddings

Something Borrowed

What is everyone doing for their something borrowed? I'm at a loss with this one.  My mother doesn't have any nice jewelry, and his mother doesn't wear jewelry at all.  Is there some other item that anyone else is using besides jewelry? My best friend's mother has amazing taste i just wouldn't know how to go about asking her to borrow something. 
Wedding Countdown TickerLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Something Borrowed

• I'm more than likely borrowing my sisters' cowboy boots.  We wear the same size shoe for the most part and I'd rather not buy a pair of shoes I'll never wear again.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Borrowing the clutch my sister used at her wedding
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    192 invited image
    69 will be there image
    5 will be missing out image
     118 haven't RSVP'Dimage
    RSVP Deadline: May 3rd
  • Could you go with something borrowed from a friend rather than family? Or a grandparent? If you have a friend who has been married recently maybe you could borrow a veil, or a garter.
  • I'm borrowing a bracelet from my MOH. I was going to borrow a necklace, but my dress is a one shoulder.. I am hoping it is blue too... lol
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • My BM offered me her earrings as my something borrowed.
    May 2013 October Siggy - The Honeymoon Walt Disney & Daytona Beach imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm borrowing my friend's hair comb from her wedding. 

• I have a pearl necklace that my mom wants me to wear on the wedding day. It is beautiful, but I'm just not sure it is the look I'm going for so I'm not sure if I'm going to wear it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thanks everone!..think i'm going to drop a hint to my best friend and see if she offers lol..
    Wedding Countdown TickerLilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards