May 2013 Weddings
Options

So much has happened... This wedding is officially coming!

So haven't posted in a while but since I have my bridesmaid threw me an AMAZING shower. My fiancé and I were gifted so many amazing pieces of our registry. We finalized things with our florist, had our taste testing, set up a meeting with an officiant, sent our invite envelopes to the calligrapher and today booked our honeymoon...AHHHH this wedding is coming so fast! What's next?!?

Re: So much has happened... This wedding is officially coming!

• Options
    I agree! It seems like there is something nearly every day now. It seems like just yesterday we were at the 100 day mark and now we are in the 60's. I can't believe we are at slightly over 2 months. Mom and I have spent an hour or two every night this week stuffing and addressing our invites and we are meeting with our officient tonight! :) While I am of course, super excited about the wedding, a part of me is looking forward to the honeymoon even more because it will be so nice for the two of us to have time to relax together someplace warm.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    I agree! I'm totally looking forward to the honeymoon more! It's been 3 years since we went on a proper vacation. And I'm so type A that I know I'll be so occupied with entertaining others at the wedding I won't really enjoy it myself. I can't wait to relax on a beach with a drink!! As a night shifter I am in def need of some vitamin D. Have fun with all your planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards