May 2013 Weddings
Options

Engagement Pictures...

When are you planning on taking your engagement pictures? Any ideas of what you are going to wear?
May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
cake4
Follow Me on Pinterest
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Engagement Pictures...

• Options
    I think we might end up doing two :)  We are doing a zombie run in Boston in June...we get full professional zombie makeup and I think it would be hilarious do to an engagement type shoot with us in full gear.  I have a friend going too who takes awesome pictures.  

If the photographer offers a free sesion (alot do that, right? My sister said hers did) then we'l lhave a real shoot as well, but we have alot of good pictures of us without it.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We're getting ours this May.I was thinking of wearing a cute summer dress but we'll have to see what the weather is like.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    pittpoint1119pittpoint1119 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2012
    We are geting ours in August since I will be traveling alot and want to use them for our STD Postcards. I don't know yet what we are wearing, all I know is we are going back to the college we both attended and met at :) We will also be going to a local bar/grill we would go and hang out in so we might take our steeler or penguin jerseys for there!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're getting ours done at the end of June, so we can send out STD's in July. I have 3 outfit choices in mind, but nothing is offical yet since I have yet to go shopping. I'm thinking, white capris with a cute summery top, a cute little summer dress I have in blue, and then either an OSU t-shirt/jeans, or our jerseys/jeans since were taking pics on the OSU football field! =)
  • Options
    Ours are April 22nd & I have NO idea what to wear.  I'm totally lost.  Sigh.

• Options
    Ours are in May... I'm not sure what to wear.  I'd like to have one more fancy outfit and one casual outfit.  Maybe a dress for me (nothing too formal) and a dress shirt and dress pants for him.  Then jeans and a cute blouse for me and jeans and a polo for him. 

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    We are looking at mid May for ours. We are doing ours on teh beach and more then likely its going to be tank tops and shorts (hopefully warm enough) for me, maybe a sundress. And swim trunks for FI. We are planning lots of fun , silly and goofball pics.
    Proud 36yr old Mama of 3, expecting #4 - 8yrs after #3 :)BabyFetus Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're not doing ours until September/early October. Probably going to wear jeans, flats/boots, and solid colors...haven't thought too much about that yet!
  • Options
    I think we're going them in the fall. I did some last fall with my friend. I may do some with her again in late spring/early summer. I get some with photog in my package.
  • Options
    I wanted to do them in may but FI wants to wait until after summer so probably beginning of September in Pittsburgh. I have no idea what we'll wear.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers May 2013 Nov. Siggy: Venue! image
  • Options
    We were thinking about May also but we should see what happens...
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We were thinking May.

Whoever mentioned going to the college where you met, that is a great idea. FI and I met in Buffalo.

It would be cool to get shots where we met, where I live and where he lives but that is a lot of driving for all of that so we will have to see.
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge
    Cake
    my read shelf:
    Becky's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are having ours done in May....no official date set yet. 
  • Options
    We did ours in December with a different photographer than the one we are using for the wedding. We did this because our photographer only does engagement pictures in the city where he is from (South Jersey) and we wanted our engagement pictures taken somewhere in particular (Rockefellar center, NYC). However, with the package we are getting from our photographer, the engagement pictures are free anyway so we will be doing a second engagement photo session. It will be in either July or August on the beach :) I have no idea what I'm going to wear for that one.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I was just thinking of posting this question lol

Were thinking of doing August that way by the time we get them we can send out STD's  around Oct Nov time frame Laughing
  • Options
    We did ours the beginning of this month only because we wanted to do it before it got too hot as we went to Disney World. Since we went to three parks we had 3 different outfits and also since we stayed at the All Star Sports Resort our awesome friend/photographer did some pics of us there too with our football jerseys =) 

lol I just realized how excessive that sounds...4 outfits Embarassed
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @FutureMrsG- OSU alum & huge Buckeye fan here, love your football field idea!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are going to do ours in May, around May 19th. Since FI is a pilot we are going to do a vintage airplane photo shoot like the link below. I am SOOOO excited! =)

JUNE SIGGY- =)Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    @jenniferbrito: I LOVE the vintage airplane photo shoot!!! Your pictures are going to look amazing!!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We were planning on taking them next month or so...we wanted to get them done early because we wanted a picture for the STDs.  Since a great majority of guests are out of town and its Memorial Day weekend, we'll be sending them out earlier.  I know that we'll be taking pictures on our college campus and possibly in the North Side of Pittsburgh.  We want oue STD picture to be in front of "Dippy" (below), a statue of a diplodocus (dinosaur) by campus, where we met for the first time :-)

May 2013 August Siggy Challenge
    hair Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_engagement-pictures?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:5a8aef8c-3b93-430b-9da0-d14a8df16ed7Post:23f5529a-f6bb-48d7-bdf8-8062bbe4b0ea">Re: Engagement Pictures...</a>:
    [QUOTE]@jenniferbrito: I LOVE the vintage airplane photo shoot!!! Your pictures are going to look amazing!!!!
    Posted by FLGatorGal88[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Thank you @FLGatorGall 88 nce we get them in ill post some on here</div>
    JUNE SIGGY- =)Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards