May 2013 Weddings

Temporary Freak Out

Ugg! Just called the hotel where we have our room block and was told we weren't in their system. This, as I have spent money on inserts with their info on it and stuffing them into our invites. I had to leave a message for their manager and spent a half our freaking out, but thank God she called back and apologized that she had entered something wrong into the system but she found us and she waived the extra few bucks we had to pay for park and ride to the airport, so that was nice. Still, stressful though!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!

Re: Temporary Freak Out

• I've had several nightmares about vendors not "having us booked". My dress was the worst, because I ordered it back in like July and it literally just came in last weekend. I kept imagining the worst like they forgot to order it.
    I'm glad they called back and found their mistake! And it's awesome that they knocked off the extra pricing.
  • I'm most worried about the makeup and hair artist not showing up to get me glammed up!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yeah, I think that is a biggie for me as well. I am lucky that I have built in backups for a few vendors. My MOH is really good with makeup and one of our groomsmen is a pro-photographer, so if the worst happened, they could jump in. I think hair overall is my biggest concern...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • When we called to talk to the priest in December he said they didn't have us on the calendar! We reserved our date in December of 2011!! And men's wearhouse had our date wrong when the guys went to get fitted for tuxes!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yowsers! I'm glad it was fixed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards