May 2013 Weddings

We took a trip out to our venue yesterday PIP

We spent the day on Cape Ann, which is where we're getting married.  We went to find places to take all of our pictures before the ceremony.  I know Cape Ann is a beautiful place, but I forgot how beautiful.  I feel so lucky to be getting married in such a scenic place.  

Here's what we came up with- everything pictured is within 10 minutes of one another and we have a limo booked to take us around.
Downtown Rockport, MA, including Motif #1, which is the most photographed building in the US:

The beaches in downtown Rockport:

Halibut State Park, which has this old stone quarry:

FI's parents, who are paying for the rehearsal dinner, wanted us to find a restaurant, but we don't know much about restaurants in the area.  We had dinner at this Portuguese restaurant and it was perfect!

Check and check!

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: We took a trip out to our venue yesterday PIP

• Wow, that is beautiful. I'm jealous!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That is so beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    192 invited image
    69 will be there image
    5 will be missing out image
     118 haven't RSVP'Dimage
    RSVP Deadline: May 3rd
  • Absolutely Gorgeous. 

I was just watching the Proposal this weekend and saw that Rockport is where the movie was actually filmed. Absolutely gorgeous! I'd absolute love to visit one day. What a beautiful area. 
    May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge January- Let Them Eat Cake!
    My cake is a 2-tier ivory cake with silver dotted scallops, ribbon and pearl brooch.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks, ladies!  We were really excited yesterday and had a great time exploring!  Mama, yes The Proposal was filmed there!  LOL I guess Alaska can look like Massachusetts!  

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_we-took-a-trip-out-to-our-venue-yesterday-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:a6c70f8a-08d6-4edf-833f-f5493e28f1dfPost:e4d461b1-b686-414a-959b-dc9fd18009f3">Re: We took a trip out to our venue yesterday PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow, that is beautiful. I'm jealous!
    Posted by aprahamian2[/QUOTE]

<div>Agreed! That is my least favorite part about our venue is that it isn't scenic... at all. lol You are going to get some gorgeous pictures!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Absolutely gorgeous!
    May 2013 October Siggy - The Honeymoon Walt Disney & Daytona Beach imageFollow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards