May 2013 Weddings
Options

Bridal party gift ideas...

I want help in picking presents for my bridal party for bridal shower... Not sure when it is exactly ... B/c my maid of honor is handeling that... However, what should I get my girls?? 

Re: Bridal party gift ideas...

• Options

I did a "Jessica's favorite things" (like Oprah's favorite things) and bought them a few of my favorite beauty items (favorite lip stick, candles, corkcicle).  My bridesmaids are all wearing different dresses, so I couldn't get them matching jewelry to wear. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    that is great idea.. THAN YOU!!
  • Options
    I got each of mine a makeup bag that's grey and cream chevron with their first initial in dark purple.  I'm going to get little things to go in it before I give it to them though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    I was thinking of a personalizd tote bag for each girl. Thanks for your ideas
  • Options
    I ordered them bathrobes embroidered with their initials. They will be perfect for getting ready, and who doesn't love a bathrobe?
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I ordered personalized tote bags and they came out super cute! I'm going to put a few items that are purple (my main color) and some that are their faves. I'm considering jewelry but not sure I want to go with that as it's hard to know what they like and I don't want to get them stuff that's specifically for the wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards