Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

HAIR STYLIST IN CHICAGO AREA

Salon: Michael Graham Salon and Spa in Western Springs, IL
Stylist: Erin

Erin is the best stylist ever!!!  I commute from Chicago to the burbs just to have her work on my hair.  When I first met Erin, I had dark brown hair.  After a few life changes, I decided to also drastically change my hair color.  Erin took me from a brunette to a blonde without destroying my hair.  My hair is much healthier than it has ever been with any other stylist and it just feels so much healthier and softer.  I totally trust Erin to know what to do with the cut of my hair.  She will tell you what works best for your face and texture of your hair and you will walk out of the salon looking like a million bucks!  I never received so many compliments about my hair before working with Erin.  She will be doing my hair for my upcoming wedding and I cannot wait!!  Girl is great with an updo!  Erin is incredibly personable, friendly, and remembers all of your stories the next time you visit.  She is such a sweetheart who does fantastic work.  It feels so great to go into a salon and not feel nervous about the possible outcome.  I have total confidence in Erin's styling - she's the best!!!
Link: http://www.michaelgrahamsalon.com

Re: HAIR STYLIST IN CHICAGO AREA

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards