Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Opinions/suggestions?

So I have kindof a baby face and I don't want to look like I'm 12 on my wedding day. My dress is strapless and I think I'm going to forgo a necklace since it has detail already and get some really pretty more bold earrings.

I also have a chapel veil as well as a blusher. The ceremony will be outside and reception in a barn so the feel of everything is just fun and laid back. We are not hiring a hair stylist, so its DIY.

Okay... having said all of that, I have long (to the middle of my back), thick hair. I'll probably chop a few inches off by wedding time, but it shouldn't affect this too much. And I really have to have my hair up. I already know if its touching me all day and night, I'll go crazy.

I love, love, love these looks:

And this one is pretty cool:

Do you think they would be difficult to DIY? And my veils would need to go over the top so would it look weird?

Re: Opinions/suggestions?

• I agree with Bett

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_hair-411-pantene_opinionssuggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:f05386ae-e822-4076-916f-0d897a736679Discussion:e20b957e-d352-4610-9b71-1e7e74d25ffePost:8a92236c-b694-42e1-95b0-3797fbbbe0e7">Re: Opinions/suggestions?</a>:
    [QUOTE]The veil would cover everything, so your hair might look extremely plain if all of the "interesting" part of your hair is on the bun and hidden under the veil. maybe consider having a consultation with a hair stylist to see what they think even if you actually do the hair yourself.
    Posted by Bett2012[/QUOTE]
    this
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards