Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Updo With Weave?

I am an African American with short thin hair and I really want an updo that can be taken down for the honeymoon. I am not really sure what I am going to do beacuse most of my options look stiff...i dont want any tracks showing and i want a classic 40s stlye and Im completely stressed...HELP :/

Re: Updo With Weave?

• wish i could be some help girl im having the same problem i have medium length hair but dont wanna have to deal with a weave yet the style i want cant pulll of without one. AHAHHAHA.. You should go on some consultations with a hairstylist they may have some magic they can work for u 
    image 99 Made the cut image 76 Are ready to party!
    image 23 Will be missing out YAYAYAY image 0 Need to find the mailbox because if they didn't already they no longer can come The RSVP deadline has passed this is the final count Wedding Countdown Ticker image CLick and check out My blog From Ms. To Mrs.
  • i would talk to your stylist.  they can help you pick a hairstyle that wont show any evidence of a weave and that will look good.
  • you guys are right i really do need to just talk to stylist bc the more i look things up online, the more confused aand stressed i become! thanks so much
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards