May 2012 Weddings

TGIF :)

Re: TGIF :)

• Weekend plans: more wedding shopping with my mom (last night we got unity candles, a plain aisle runner, and a million more ideas that we didn't really need), maybe friends over late tomorrow night, then finally getting to use my new skis on Sunday!
    Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank god it's friday:) @ work and people are annoying me non stop!  Dinner with some lovely girlfriends tonight, and Spending New Year's Eve with family, friends & the fiance....BRING ON MAY:)

• I think I'll sleep til next year!!! I'm so damn tired!!! LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Rants: Just went to a locally owned craft store.  Their prices are a little higher than Joann's or Michael's, but it is close to my house and I don't mind paying extra to support small business.  Anyways, when I went to check out the lady didn't say a word to me the entire time because she was too busy chatting with another customer.  She even asked "So what are you doing for NYE?"  The customer didn't answer right away, so I said "Well, we're just going down to Chicago".  The check out lady looks at me like I'm crazy, doesn't say a thing, and proceeds to listen to the customer who apparently didn't hear the question the first time.  SO RUDE.  I will not be going back there again!

Raves: Have today, tomorrow, and Sunday off!  The only day I had to week this entire week was yesterday =]

Weekend plans: as mentioned above....going to Chicago for a friend's NYE party.  Wearing my purple sequin mini skirt I bought for the occasion.  Not sure what I'm going to wear with it, though - black leggings, but then I can't decide whether wearing a black top would be too much black....

photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • FI lives 10 hours away and he's on his way up to see me for the weekend!!! YAY!! He just passed through Atlanta so he should be here in another 4 hours, I can't wait :)

I found this AWESOME looking beer garden here in Charlotte that's having a NYE party, so I'm going to swing by after work to see if they still have tickets (fingers crossed)

Other than that our weekend plans are pretty laid back, just gonna go through the to-do list with FI and one night while he's here hit up this sweet little Italian joint right down the street.

Crap, I just realized I didn't hide my wedding dress... I need to remember to do that before FI gets to my house!!!!  haha

• Weekend Plans: cozy night in tonight and then a friend's house tomorrow night to ring in the new year! Brunch Sunday morning and then I don't know what for the rest of the weekend. Excited to be off from work on Monday!

May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Rants: Packing is a real b!tch.
    Raves: I am pretty much done with packing, and FI and I are set to move out on Monday!!
    Weekend plans: Tonight FI and I are going bowling with one of his friends then tomorrow we are having our friends over to celebrate New Years, then Sunday finishing up last minute packing!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Rants: My passive agressive ex-MIL has my children for the weekend, and she is being her usual self.  She took my son's new video game and hid it because she said he can "do that later", but she won't let him go outside either.  I told my son to just stick by my very sweet ex-FIL, and get through the day.  I am picking them up tomorrow...early.  (I try to encourage them to visit, because my ex passed away last year, but its hard to encourage a relationship with someone they hate to be around).

Rave:  I found some really good recipes on Pinterest today, and I am looking forward to trying a couple tonight. 

Weekend Plans: Hopefully not much of anything.  A few friends are coming over Saturday night, and I get to relax all weekend!!  Plus, as a bonus, I am off on Monday. 

• Rants: An insensitive patient stole another patient's jacket today. So instead of having a relaxed last day before the New Year, I was playing detective with my boss and a coworker trying to figure out who took it (via camera footage)

Raves: Found the b*tch who stole the jacket...booooyah!, picked up FI for the weekend, picked up my FG's dress

Weekend Plans: Order my BM dress for my girlfriend/BM who's also getting married, my nephew's 4th bday party, NYE party at an old friend's place (There's some drama behind that... look out for that post)
    imageAnniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards