Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Two Checks!!

Finally making some progress here!! This weekend we put the deposit on our reception venue (The Lamplighter in Delmont) AND our photographer (Jennifer Heymers - LOVE HER!!!). Before getting the venue booked, all of this planning just felt so stressful. Now it finally feels fun!!

Plus I got my ring situation straightened out - I took it back to Kay's on Tuesday night to get the center diamond replaced/tightened... it was back by Thursday!! I picked it up yesterday and finally, there were no issues. So now I have this one to wear until the one being made in my size comes in! :) It was a good weekend!
June 2012 March Siggy: Bling!
Planning Bio!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Two Checks!!

• edited December 2011
    Yeah!  Those are two MAJOR checks and I can certainly appreciate the feeling of going from the stress of making that decision to starting on the fun stuff!  Enjoy the details now:)  Glad to hear you got the ring situation straightened out!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    great checks! Getting the venue situated was one of the biggest reliefs of the planning for me!
  • edited December 2011
    Lindsay - I think it's so funny - we have the same name, our fiances names are the same and our wedding date is the same! Haha! Hope we can help each other out along the way! Congrats on the venue and photographer - we are working on our contract with photographer now!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks!

• edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!

Lindsay, that is too funny! I think we're meant to be wedding buddies, haha! :)
    June 2012 March Siggy: Bling!
    Planning Bio!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards