Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

GIFT FOR FIANCÉ DAY OF WEDDING

Hi all !
Just a little under 2 months till my wedding ! Trying to figure out a unique and special gift for my fiancé to get to him the day of. I am not interested in any of those pics in lingerie and etc . Something that doesn't have to stay hidden when people come over :) any ideas welcomed !!!
happy planning xoxo Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: GIFT FOR FIANCÉ DAY OF WEDDING

• Options
    What are your fiance's hobbies and interests? If he golfs, you could always surprise him with a gift certificate for a local course (obviously he'll have to wait until the spring to use it). If he's into fancy alcohol, Wigle Whiskey in the Strip sells gift certificates that can be used for their distillery tours. A nice watch is always a good bet too. My best advice though, is to tell you to just shop for him like you would for his birthday or holidays.
  • Options
    I've been trying to figure this out too because it seems like a watch is a popular gift for the groom, but my FI won't wear one. Like the PP said, just try to think of something you'd get him for a birthday or something. It doesn't have to be extravagant because most guys don't care that much anyway. I think generally people try to get him something he can wear or use the day-of, but it doesn't have to be like that. I'm getting my FI custom cufflinks for the day-of and then a pair of Raybans because he always breaks his cheap sunnies.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    IMO - I said "I do" with a nice ring placed on his finger.  Enough money already spent.  Why get a gift????
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards