Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

TGIF

Good morning ladies!  Happy Friday!!!  We chose a photographer...again.  I wrote a separate post about it, but we are going with Jenni from Jenni Grace Photography!  Crazy excited!!

I am going to dress shopping for the 2nd time tomorrow with 2 of my friends. We are going to MB Bride in Greensburg.  Wish me luck!  (I am also going in to Exquisite Bride in Gibsonia with Sumer, my wedding planner in the next week or so....looking forward to that too).  One more dress item....has anyone gone to Bridal Beginnings?  Thought?

Tonight, we are just going to relax with some wine at the house...just us and the pups!  Looking forward to some down time before month end close starts next week.  Seems like I am still working on year end close...lol.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!  (Without a whole lot of snow...this Texas girl is jonesing for sun!)

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: TGIF

• dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for Friday! Last night DF and I did some running around for our trip this weekend. We are going to Nemacolin for the weekend with a bunch of friends. We are snow tubing tomorrow so I needed some boots and DF needed some gloves. Let me tell you, his process for picking out gloves was EXCRUCIATING! He spent 30 minutes at LL Bean last night trying to decide between 2 or 3 pairs. Men.

We leave right after work  - with a pit stop at my parents to drop off the pup for her weekend slumber party! Looking forward to some fun!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

janice - congrats again on your photographer choice! Hope you get some sunshine this weekend and goodluck with the dress shopping! Hope you have a blast!  

• cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  FI got in last night, so it will be a good weekend!  No real plans except to see No Strings attached tonight.  Hope you all have good weekends!

janice- congrats on the check!  Jenni Grace's work is great. GL dress shopping!
    db- snow tubing sounds awesome - have a great weekend.
  • jenice95jenice95 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good afternoon- TGIF!

Not too much going on here, just wanted to say hello! FI and I will probably go for sushi tonight and we're also going to see "No Strings Attached". It hides the chick flick vibe a bit, so he didn't object haha. Have a good day everyone!

Janice- congrats on the (re)check and have fun dress shopping. I went to the Exquiste Bride in Murrysville and had a great experience.

DB- have fun snow tubing and stay warm! At least this snow was good for something!

md- enjoy the movie with FI!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hello! I think I'm just making it for morning.

So happy it is Friday! And its snowing here... so come on early dismassal! :)

Have a great weekend everyone!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • edited December 2011
    Hello Ladies!
    Hope everyone is having a great Friday. Considering I just woke up a few minutes ago and have off until Wednesday, I sure am having an enjoyable Friday.
    FI and I plan on going to the Steelers pep rally this afternoon at Heinz Filed. Then on Saturday off we got to RMU to cheer for his distance runners that he coaches that are participating at an indoor track meet, Sunday we are having dinner at the Melting Pot, my favorite restaurant.

Janiceb - Good lick with dresses. I went to bridal beginnings when I first got engaged because I really wanted to try on dresses and its close to my house. I really had a nice time there. The only negative I had was that they had me change in front of my mom and FMIL, which was a lil bit awkward.

dbpsu - I know Nemacolin also has skiing pretty cheap if you like that as well.

mdphd - I've been wanting to see that movie, too. But FI doesn't like Ashton Kutcher.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards