May 2012 Weddings

Candy

So we are 19 days away and I really need to get some things marked off my list while I can. I have a few things food wise I need for favors and stuff. Like M&M's and graham crackers and chocolate bars. Can I buy them now and they last? I don't plan on opening them yet I just need to have them!

Re: Candy

• I bought the candy for my candy buffet about a month out.  As long as it's still in the package, it should be good for a few months - definitely 19 days!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_candy-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:34be80ae-8ba6-4d37-92f3-0661cda7b2aePost:a65e89fd-57dc-49ed-8d36-0a4665a6e26b">Re: Candy</a>:
    [QUOTE]I bought the candy for my candy buffet about a month out.  As long as it's still in the package, it should be good for a few months - definitely 19 days!
    Posted by LOMLBOAT[/QUOTE]

This! Just dont open them (if you are opening any of them to put together favors or whatever), until that week, but sealed stuff should be fine, I bought chocolate for the pinatas after valentines day.

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

• Yup, I think you are in the clear just keep them closed and not in a place they will freeze or melt.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Agree with the ladies I bought all my candy begining of April

• Totally.  As long as you don't open it yet, it'll be fine.
    Anniversary
  • Yep! I've checked at several bulk candy order websites and all of them say a month is the minimum time for candy spoilage and usually it is a lot longer. You'll be fine!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards