May 2012 Weddings

Honest opinion about chairs

Honest opinion, do you think I would need to cover these chairs? They actually have a bit of an antique look I might be able to incorporate in the centerpieces. I"m finding that while I love Chivari chairs they are expensive and covers and sashes aren't cheap either and I"m not sure I love that look. I'm thinking this might be a place I could save money. My colors are Navy blue, Ivory and green, with hints of peakcock feathers with a vitage/ art nouveau.

Re: Honest opinion about chairs

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_honest-opinion-chairs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:35bb65fc-5278-4107-9c65-3bc3302aee39Post:37e4534e-9652-49f2-a158-e85db5c4f065">Re: Honest opinion about chairs</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think they look fine.  I personally hate chair covers, and honestly in the end who is going to care much about the chairs?  I'd just leave them be.
    Posted by AurorasEnvy[/QUOTE]

this, i loathe chair covers, and if it's the chairs that someone remembers from your wedding... well then.... they need to get a life  haha!
  • does the venue have a pic of what the whole room will look like with and without covers?
  • Keep the chairs.  My venues chairs look a lot like yours and I'm just leaving them as is.  No one is going to care or remember what they look like.  :)
    0637_IMG_9731 Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards