May 2012 Weddings

Newly Engaged & New to The Knot!

Hello fellow spring brides! My name is Sara and my fiance Jeff and I just decided on a wedding date--May 12, 2012 if all goes according to plan!

May is a special time for us--we absolutely love the spring weather here in Ohio and he asked me to marry him this past May when we were having a picnic in the park!

We both grew up in the Cincinnati area and met the summer between our freshman and sophomore years of college. He went to school in Columbus, I went to school in Dayton, and now we're living in Cleveland....all over the place! But almost four years after meeting we're very excited to embark on this journey together.

I can' t wait to learn more about you girls and bounce ideas back and forth. Planning a wedding seems rather daunting at this point, but how great that we have all of these online resources and each other for help!

Take care! This will be fun. :)

-Sara

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Newly Engaged & New to The Knot!

• Welcome!! I'm Katie and we're planning on May 12, 2012 also! Looking forward to getting to know you.
    May 2012: April Signature Challenge: Wedding Venue
    imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi!

I'm Nicki and we're planning May 19th...that weekend either way-we may do the 20th or 18th for better rates on vendors ;) Can't wait for our journeys together!
    newimagesize Anniversary Vacation
  • I'm Kelsey and my date is May 12, 2012 also! I got engaged July 6th.  I agree with bouncing ideas around...that sounds helpful :]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi all,
     My name is Meghan and we are planning either the weekend of May 12th as well or the following! Excited to exchange ideas with everyone as well! Happy Planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards