May 2012 Weddings
Options

Finally set the date :)

After pondering it for awhile, we finally set the date to May 26!
Anyone else out there getting married that day?

Re: Finally set the date :)

• Options
    We are :) Welcome to the club!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I was going to but that is labor day weekend or memorial day cant remember exactly but i decided on the 19th. Good luck and congratulations.
  • Options
    Awesome! :)

Thanks and congrats to you all as well!
  • Options
    yay. May 26th is our date too. The Holiday makes it easier for fam to travel to this end.
  • Options
    our wedding date is either the 25th or 26th depending on how much cheaper a friday date is versus a saturday at our intended venue!
  • Options
    May 12th here! the date just looked perfect for me and my guy. i keep saying over and over in my head. Even though it just feel like forever from now. I want to dive in and just go nuts but i cant do much this far ahead. We're booking the reception place next weekend and the church shortly after. I am deffianlly an early bird bride.
  • Options
    Yeah we wanted to have it on the 25th but my fiance's father is Catholic and would prefer to be able to eat meat at the wedding.

Congratulations to you all! I'm finishing my last year of college so the planning has been put off for a bit but we are finally looking at venues in the next couple of months!  I'm the same way, SarahWal, in that I just want to plan plan plan! We have awhile but the time will go quickly once the ball starts rolling. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards