Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Vibes/Prayers

Hey girls. We just found out that my 5yo cousin has a brain tumor :,(   She had a seizure last week, and the found out that she had a mass in the occipital lobe of her brain, the one in the back that is responsible for vision. They weren't sure what it was..we were hoping it was just a mass of veins that started to bleed, but they took it out today and it really was a tumor. We don't know the details yet, but her prognosis sounds promising.  So, any vibes/prayers/whatever you want to call them on TK these days, would be most appreciated! TY  
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vibes/Prayers

• cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AP that's horrible, I'm so sorry to hear this!

My mom actually had a similar thing - a brain tumor on her optic nerve.  It can be really scary, because there are so many different types of tumors and the prognosis is so different depending on which one it is.  Hopes and vibes that she recovers quickly and has no more issues! 
  • pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ah, many vibes coming her way! Just know that brain tumors are typically benign, especially in little kids. Plus, it's really good news that they were able to excise it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Janiceb2010Janiceb2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your cousin, her family and you are in my prayers. 
    I hope her recovery goes well.

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Many healthy vibes/prayers for your cousin and your family!  Hoping for a speedy recovery, too.  
    My Bio
    Derp Engagement Photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ros3392ros3392 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so incredibly sorry to hear this about your cousin. She is definitely in my prayers as well as you and your family! Many prayers and vibes for a full recovery!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011

Sending many prayers her way for a full and speedy recovery, as well as for the family coping with this kind of news!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am so sorry to hear this.  Many vibes to you and and our family at this time.  Modern medicine is an amazing thing and I hope everything turns out ok.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry to hear this! Many vibes and prayers for you, your cousin, and your family... Keep us posted.
  • edited December 2011
    Aww, poor kid- I'm sure it's pretty scary for her. Sending her, as well as you and your fam, lots of vibes and prayers!
  • edited December 2011
    Your family is in my prayers. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards