Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Good Morning!

Morning.. last night a co-worker of mine had a Mary Kay party that was all about eyes and I spent more money than I care to admit :-) Afterward I came home and had dinner with DF and we finalized our playlist for the DJ! Today I have an event in Greensburg and then I'm coming home early.

Have a great day everyone!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!
    I had a pretty good night last night. FI and I went over to his parents house for dinner and grabbed a few of his straggler things. We then came home, unpacked the things, and watched BL. It was pretty good, although I was expecting them to bring more than just two of the eliminated contestants back :( -- Oh well, It seems to be pretty good. Tonight I don't have to go to class and instead have a blackboard assignment which will be nice to just go home after work and realax. Hope everyone has a great day!

Trisha - YAY for getting your playlist finalized!! Anything good?!? :)
  • Options
    dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!
    Last night was more of the same, worked out with Jillian, took the pup for a long walk, and caught the Britney Glee episode, and the end of BL. oh AND ordered our STDs!! We are doing magnets with one of our e-pics on it and are planning to send them with our Christmas cards. I got them 50% off at Vistaprint, so we're pretty pumped, though we won't be sending until late November. Plenty of time I guess to round up some addresses!

Ros - things seem to be moving right along! getting very close to your day! and YAY for coming home early today!

G - glad you had a good night last night and don't have class tonight. Do you still have lots to unpack?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    A late Good Morning! I attempted to work out last night (normally doesn't happen during the week aside from kickboxing on Thurs.)- felt great, but I was short on time before BL, so I didn't get to make the dinner I wanted. That resulted in junk food for dinner. Undecided BL was "eh"- still trying to get into it. I don't really feel "connected" to the contestants until half way into the season. I am happy that the girl with asthma (Elizabeth I think?) was brought back, and is still there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards