May 2012 Weddings

Some checks!

I have finally gotten some projects done, and some are still in progress. We ordered our invitations this weekend! They are being made by a lady on etsy and I can't wait. She is also making wishing tree tags, too.

Today I went to get my haircut and I asked the lady what she thought I could do with it, so she styled it! And she didn't charge me extra (gave her like a 25% tip). I have pretty short hair, so I was stumped on what could be done with it.

We also got our cake topper! Here's a pic:

Last week I made our wishing tree. I will have to use a smaller vase and fill it with some more rocks.

I've also been thinking about our centerpieces. We had a mock up of flowers, but I've been thinking more about it and thinking I'd like to cut back on them and do lanterns instead with maybe just a hydrangea and keeping all the bouquets.

I ordered a burlap runner so I can do a table mock up and figure out exactly how I want it to be.

I also ordered my veil from an etsy seller as well.

I feel like thngs are finally starting to come together, and we are FINALLY starting to plan the honeymoon- either Paris in July (my first choice and if we can afford it) or Colorado.

Just over a 100 days to go!

Re: Some checks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards