May 2012 Weddings

Accomodation card wording help

I am trying to figure out what and how to say this..

I found a hotel for my dad and his side of the family to stay at. But I only need like 3 rooms. So that's not enough to block rooms. So what do I say on my Accommodation card. Usually people put "We have blocked rooms for our guests at such and such hotel" but I'm not blocking rooms.. Any suggestions..
And is there a way to say, 'Book your room earlier than later to guarantee a room for your stay'.  Telling them that they need to call and reserve a room soon to make sure they get one before its too late just in case the hotel gets all booked for whatever reason.
I'm sure I'm thinking too much into this but I'm just cornfused.....
March Siggy: Our Furbabies Thunder and Tinkerbelle photo 576844_10151220437472389_274194501_n.jpg PhotobucketPhotobucket
He put a ring on it!!! 12-12-10! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
For Sale Bio

Re: Accomodation card wording help

• We did a small amount of rooms too, here's our wording...hope it helps atleast!

For your comfort and convenience we have made the following hotel arrangements.  A limited number of rooms have been reserved at a special rate for this occasion. * These rates are available until June 5 by mentioning the “Kat and Gary ******** wedding reception.”

(Hotel info + address & website)

If these are full or you prefer other accommodations, here is a list of other hotels in the *******  area:

* (list other options for hotels)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Say you reserve a block of 10 rooms and only 3 get reserved, are you on the hook for the other 7?  If not, maybe you can block some rooms afterall.  I booked a block of 10 rooms at 2 different hotels and whatever is not reserved by 1 month before, get released and I am not responsible for them.

I am no good with wording though, sorry!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If only three people need rooms I don't know that you need to include an insert. I would just call them (or have Dad call them) and say we recommend you book your rooms at this hotel by this date.

May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited January 2012

I'm getting married at the Paris Las Vegas resort, and they offer a discount instead of having us block out rooms for our guests.  Ths is what we put on the back of our STDs.  I really hope it gives you some sort of idea.  But since it's just a small group of people, perhaps you could skip that in the invitations and just send an email or call them and give them the info directly.  It might be simpler, especially since they are family.

<<A special reservation code has been set-up for our to use when making room reservations.  A 10% discount will be offered on our standard/deluxe rooms at all Caesars Entertainment Properties.  This discount is subject to availability and can only be applied to reservations made by calling ___________with the wedding date, the bride and groom’s names and giving the code ___________.  If rooms are available, you will then be offered a 10% discount. Reservations made online or through a travel agent will not qualify for the discount.  The discounted rate is only available on standard/deluxe rooms when your reservation is made by phone and will not be applied at check-in or at check-out.  The properties your guests may select from include Paris, Bally’s, Caesars, Flamingo, Harrah’s, Rio, Planet Hollywood and Imperial Palace. This discounted rate will be offered for a total of 5 nights; the two nights before the wedding, the wedding date and two nights after the wedding.  A 5 night stay is not required; however it is the maximum number of nights available with the discounted rate />>

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards