May 2012 Weddings
Options

AW: Kitty Soup... PIP (if I can figure it out...)

My kitty is VERY MISCHIEVOUS.  She loves to eat toilet paper and tissues- I have to dig it out of her mouth sometimes.  Today I hung up my veil in the bathroom while I took an uncomfortably hot shower to create a mild steam room for it.  Marlie (my cat) saw me hang my veil and blusher in the bathroom and I KNOW if she gets in there shes gonna rip it up and try to eat it.  I locked her out of the bathroom and a half hour later she is still begging for me to let her in there.  See picture below:
May 2012 Nesties March Siggy Challenge: Furbabies imageimageAnniversary

Re: AW: Kitty Soup... PIP (if I can figure it out...)

• Options
    Lol. Cats. Always want to get into something. Mine always do.
  • Options
    Some kitties just want to be bad...haha
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We bought a lock for the room we keep our wedding things in because of my disaster prone cat!
  • Options
    Well, you are NE OH so your kitty and my kitty should be friends. They can wreak havoc together :) My Willow is as bad as they come disguised as a cute/harmless little kitty.
  • Options
    spalkospalko member
    First Comment
    Thats too funny!! We have a cat adoption program at the vets office I work at and we get some pretty naughty kitties that come through there. One, named Fran, used to get on the counter and steal our serum cups while we were running bloodwork. You would turn around for one minute and they were suddenly missing. This is the same cat that would steal all of the tacks out of the walls that she could reach! Just plain naughty that one was but she has a good home now to cause lots of trouble in :)
    imageVisit The Nest!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_aw-kitty-soup-pip-if-i-can-figure-it-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:b6442b8a-9c91-4217-9b48-69c773541e73Post:ab67116a-9429-4b6b-9d11-041458cbfc40">Re: AW: Kitty Soup... PIP (if I can figure it out...)</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Well, you are NE OH so your kitty and my kitty should be friends. </strong>They can wreak havoc together :) My Willow is as bad as they come disguised as a cute/harmless little kitty.
    Posted by mildlymailyn[/QUOTE]

<div>I think Marlie would LOVE a kitty friend! :-)</div>
    May 2012 Nesties March Siggy Challenge: Furbabies imageimageAnniversary
  • Options
    That is way cute!! :)
    Anniversary image
  • Options
    Sounds like my cats! They get into everything!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards