May 2012 Weddings

January Signature Challenge is...

The Dress!!

Instructions on how to add a siggy are at the post at the top.

If you're worried about FI seeing your dress, you can post the stock photo of your dress so that FI won't see you in the dress, and probably won't even put two and two together that it is your dress! This is what I am doing.

Re: January Signature Challenge is...

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_january-signature-challenge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:b6725a75-7250-464d-8faa-d98d66199c6ePost:064425c6-2c72-415f-939d-f30236d94aa8">January Signature Challenge is...</a>:
    [QUOTE]The Dress!! Instructions on how to add a siggy are at the post at the top. If you're worried about FI seeing your dress, <strong>you can post the stock photo of your dress so that FI won't see you in the dress, and probably won't even put two and two together that it is your dress! This is what I am doing.</strong>
    Posted by FutureMrsSheeler[/QUOTE]

<div>This made me laugh! FI does occasionally look over my shoulder when I am on TK but I don't think he really knows what he is looking at :)</div>
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I can't seem to do this....maybe I just do PIP.

• Thanks for the suggestion Sabrina...but my FI is way too interested in things wedding related and even pays attention to every Siggy Challenge!  LOL  So, I will post pics of something else wedding related....just to make sure he doesn't have any chance of figuring out my dress.  Happy New Year everyone!!
  • my dress comes out blurry any i think it's because the dress stock pic is small :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • aww i love seeing the dresses
  • OK I am doing this.  I have to watch over my shoulder this month...but that's ok.  lol

• Hi May Girls! I've been a lurker for a while now but this is my first post.  I decided to try the signature challenge (Hope I did it right :-)  My wedding is May 26, 2012 and am getting so excited that it will be here so soon!!
    Photobucket
  • I am not sure i wanna do it as my signature quite yet, as my fiance uses my laptop sometimes and the knot is my homepage, but I'll join in the fun and post a pic of the back of my dress. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • my dress is discontinued so theres really no stock photos around!! (i've looked), FI has already accedently seen a photo i had on my computer (but hopefully forgot!) so im not posting this month! Its fun seeing all yours! 

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards