Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Outdoor Venue for Bridal Shower around Cranberry??

I'm planning a bridal shower for my sister and am looking for an outdoor place that only needs to accomodate 50 people around the Cranberry/Pittsburgh area. We are going for a kind of classy picnic style so I'm not sure about a plain old pavillion in North Park or somewhere. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Re: Outdoor Venue for Bridal Shower around Cranberry??

• Try the Chadwick in Wexford.  They have an outdoor patio. We considered them for our reception, but the date wasn't available.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_outdoor-venue-for-bridal-shower-around-cranberry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:31ef11f9-3e2e-4f75-ac4e-afffe9bde337Post:038f7e8d-7c16-4b45-ab0e-b5d1f5df67ba">Re: Outdoor Venue for Bridal Shower around Cranberry??</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#3366ff">Try the Chadwick in Wexford.  They have an outdoor patio. </font></strong>We considered them for our reception, but the date wasn't available.
    Posted by oandm518[/QUOTE]

<div>It's pretty and certainly large enough! :)  Plus the staff there is amazing!</div>
    image 145 Invited
    image 121 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image Everyone has finally RSVP'd!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards