Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Amore limosuines?

Has anyone every used them for their wedding or other event? I actually booked them for DH's birthday surprise, and the woman I talked to when I went to change our pick up time was completely clueless, which made me a little nervous. I also got a very good price, so I just wanted to make sure they were legit.

Thanks!

Re: Amore limosuines?

• Options
    kpagspghkpagspgh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should use All-Star limos. My fiance uses them all the time and we are suing them for our wedding.  They are great.  I never heard of Amore limos.

here's their website http://www.allstarlimos.com/
  • Options
    kpagspghkpagspgh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mistake...we aren't SUING them, we are USING them :-)
  • Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    kpags- you are kinda pushy with your vendors.... Jamie said she already booked Amore for her DH and she wanted recs on it... not really the best place to push your vendor on someone.

Jamie - I'm no help, but I searched through the board, and carcrashheart and 26summer used Amore for their weddings.  Carcrash gave them an A+ review and heather said they were good.  Hopefully they come by and give you more info!

• Options
    kpagspghkpagspgh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     I was just making a suggestion, not trying to push anything on anyone.  If it came across like that, I'm sorry.  Didnt mean to offend.  I just really like some of the people I've worked with and I think that other people would like them too.

Besides, they are the only limo company I really know and trust. check them out if you want....or dont.  No biggie.
  • Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    no worries kpags, just my opinion based on this post and your last one about the mansion.  It's always good to hear about someone's experience with a vendor though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards