May 2012 Weddings

The 30 Day Photo Challenge: Day Nine

Happy Saturday everyone! Hope you all have fun plans for today, but take a few minutes to post your picture for day nine. :)

Day Nine- A picture that motivates you to do more.
May 2012: April Signature Challenge: Wedding Venue
imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: The 30 Day Photo Challenge: Day Nine

• Pictures like these motivate me to do more....give, serve and pray. I've been on several trips to foreign countries and have seen poverty with my own eyes. It is humbling, breathtaking and heartbreaking. All you want to do is love on those poor children.
    May 2012: April Signature Challenge: Wedding Venue
    imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker

• It brings tears to my heart when I hear stories of people abusing their children.  And there are way too many of these stories out there.  I would eventually like to start Fostering abused children and work with them to break the cycle.  I don't think FI would ever go for fostering though, the idea was thrown around and he didn't care for it.  But I would like to get more involved with community centers after were married.

• MLK is my hero. Growing up in the multi cultural household I did, he reminds me how things would have been different were he not to have started the movement that gave me the chance to live my life freely.
    He motivates me to always do what I can for the better good whether it be serving at church, in low income areas, in life every day :)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I have two inspirational photos:

Knowing that some of these women have either had breast cancer or have lost some one breast cancer. It very moving for me to see people come together to make a stride against breast cancer. It's motivating to hear a survivors story and to hear what some families had to go through and how I could make a change.

I am a huge animal lover... These commercials get me everytime. I now volunteer at my local animal shelter. I try not to do this often but if I see a animal by a interstate or on ramp it freaks me out. So I then I have to stop and pick up the animal. Most ones that I have got are returned back to there owners.Smile
    May 2012 Board October Siggy Challenge: Must Take Photos Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • images from natural disasters like the tsunami in Japan. I always give money, but wish I could do more. 

May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • The American Cancer Society in general motivates me to make a difference. My dad passed away from cancer, and my FSIL, who is also my best friend, had childhood lukemia, is a big part in the American Cancer society, and put together relay for life for her college. I can't wait until I am able to donate, and help find a cure for cancer!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards