May 2012 Weddings

any one out there?...I'm working late tonight...

Hey Ladies,
I'm working late tonight (till about 8pm) --anyone else out there? Any ideas for chit-chatting?
Anniversary

Re: any one out there?...I'm working late tonight...

• I'm here!!!!!! I don't know for how long tho..... hopefully not tooo long but I'd love to chit chat haha :)
    Photobucket Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • any topics come to mind? lol :)
    ...side note, we both been with our FI's since 2005 and getting married in May...that's kind of cool :)
    Anniversary
  • hhmmmm...... I dunno.... all i can think of at the moment is how badly I want chinese for dinner lol

I'm useless haha

That is cool! What day in May?? Ours is the 19th :) I'm having a heart attack over May being in 2 days! lol
  • lol. We are May 11th :)
    I'm SUPER excited to! I think we will be going to "the neighborhood" ;) tonight...it's deadweek so finals are next week. I'm thinking a Perfect Margarita sounds GOOD :)
    Anniversary
  • ooooh Margarita's do sound good... I guess it's warm out too but I've been in the office A.L.L.D.A.Y.L.O.N.G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't take any more of it lol let me out!
  • I agree!!! :)
    So I just found this cute little alternative cardbox idea...what do you think?
    http://timandwhitney.weebly.com/diy.html

I was thinking about doing the mailbox in black and then putting our names in script wtih our wedding date and venue address on the side of it...thoughts?
    Anniversary
  • I am here working till 10:45... I am getting married on the 19th...
    May 2012 Board October Siggy Challenge: Must Take Photos Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Aahhh I'm so sorry!!!!! I had to do something for work then when I got home my comp couldn't connect!!!!!!!!

I feel bad I left you hanging! I did get the chance to look at that link tho and I really like the mailbox idea.... I think I might try to do something similar just in our colors..... I kinda like the hanger too but I KNOW that'll cause a melt down haha
  • i had chinese for dinner lol
  • UGH!!! so did my step dad! He came home and I wanted to die it smelled so good! I kinda sorta made my own fried rice... it was ok and did the trick once I coudln't smell his anymore lol
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_one-out-thereim-working-late-tonight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:d6d1f350-b726-433a-a614-4775b049d78ePost:e1b92d8b-31a2-41ff-a7c8-07f82d353ebf">Re: any one out there?...I'm working late tonight...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aahhh I'm so sorry!!!!! I had to do something for work then when I got home my comp couldn't connect!!!!!!!! I feel bad I left you hanging! I did get the chance to look at that link tho and I really like the mailbox idea.... I think I might try to do something similar just in our colors..... I kinda like the hanger too but I KNOW that'll cause a melt down haha
    Posted by Malibu2370[/QUOTE]

<div>:) No worries! :) I too ended up getting caught up in work and then went home tired :) Then got a phone call from my BF and drove 2 hours each way to pick her up since she got in a huge fight with her FI...it was a LONG night to say the least. lol</div>
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards