May 2012 Weddings

Nervous about ordering programs (+PIP)

So I have my programs ready on VP and they have everything I want on them, and the longest/cheapest processing on them is 21 days I think (everything I've ordered from them has shipped early though). For some reason I am really paranoid about finalizing and clicking the order button. I'm afraid something will have to change between now and then...I've already had a BM change and I haven't heard back from our officiant in awhile, what if he backs out? I know I sound paranoid but that's my nature. I'm on the 26th so we still have over 2 months to go, when should I order them? Have all of you ordered yours already? TIA!

Oh, and here are the pics of what I have so far that I've already posted but in case anyone is still interested...

Note: I've centered the "thank you" text since this was taken. 

Re: Nervous about ordering programs (+PIP)

• If you are nervous, there probably isn't any harm in waiting.  If something changes, you'll be glad you did.  I haven't printed mine yet either, even though I reeeeeeally want to check it off my to-do list.

• I think they look great!  And I feel exactly the same way as you do....I've been wanting to have them printed because they are ready to go, yet I've just had the urge to procrastinate a little longer =]
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I agree, if your nervous just hold off a bit longer...I'm sure you can always get expedient shipping...
    Anniversary
  • VP always ships super fast. I would wait until the last possible time to order them if you are unsure.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_nervous-about-ordering-programs-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:e0c10a6f-ad02-41b5-94a8-2c6b29d1452cPost:237dbe29-87ae-4e5b-83aa-a2cb143ace3e">Re: Nervous about ordering programs (+PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]VP always ships super fast. I would wait until the last possible time to order them if you are unsure.
    Posted by mandi921vh[/QUOTE]
    I think it's fine to wait, but if you want the 21 day option, be prepared to wait the full 21 days. My first VP order took 22 days. So while most of them time they do ship fast, it doesn't always work that way, so leave a little extra time to be on the safe side. :)<div>
    </div><div>Btw, I think they look great! </div>
  • Thank you everyone!! I am going to keep waiting :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards