Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Recommendations for an Officiant

I'm looking for a non-denominational wedding officiant.  We are writing our own vows and adding other personal touches to the ceremony so I'm looking for someone that will allow us to do these things and make the ceremony memorable.

Thanks!  Laughing

Re: Recommendations for an Officiant

• edited November 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_recommendations-for-an-officiant?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:3aaeb4a0-27cb-47e7-ba25-b5de07d944d0Post:4f197ccc-4421-40d0-9bae-cf4f2d8d082d">Re: Recommendations for an Officiant</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are using Rev. Mark from Simple Vow. We found him from people recommending him on here.
    Posted by snippet17[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>We are using Rev Mark as well! We met with him yesterday for our April 6, 2013 wedding- he is awesome! </div><div>
    </div><div>We are doing a beer ceremony (instead of wine) and he is allowing us to do anything we want for our vows. He is very warm and personable. I would check him out ASAP, we had to book him 1 year in advance! He is definitely in demand. </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yeah it says on his website that he is "pending" for our date.  I emailed him but haven't heard back yet.  Undecided
  • I would email him again if he did not get back to you yet. He will not mind! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am using William Podabinski. Met with him and he was great we booked him right away. looking forward to our ceremony w him
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards