Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

AW: Did some WR stuff WOO!

So  I have been super busy lately!

Today was a really exciting day. We sat down with the cake decorator and picked out the cake! I am so so excited about it! I wish I had a picture to show you guys but it will have to wait a few more months. However we also picked out the cake flavor. We decided it will be a white cake with buttercream and strawberry filling. Really simple. I love it. I didn't figure I would get so excited about the cake but I am :)

The other exciting thing is the invites. I ordered all the paper a couple weeks ago and it all came in last week. SO I have been spending most of the week cutting and folding pockets. I have about half of the pockets done and all of the silver mats done.

So that's about all the major stuff for this week anyway. :)
image.

Re: AW: Did some WR stuff WOO!

• edited December 2011
    Mmmmm cake :-D  Glad things are going well E!
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for checks- and CAKE :)

What do your invites look like??

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well I don't have the invite completely done yet cause I can't find a font that I like. but the basic look is a black tri fold pocket, metalic silver matting where the white invite will be mounted on. The invite itself will have black font (what font is what I am stuck on) My favorite part is the peacock feather water mark that I haave under the font. then the inserts that we are going to have are a directions card (which will be white) and the RSVP card (which will be white) and the RSVP envelope is black.

As soon as I figure out a font I'll have something to show you all because I LOVE the peacock feather.
    image.
  • edited December 2011
    COngrats on the checks!  the invites are such a biggie!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Great checks, E! Can't wait to see some pics- the peacock watermark sounds beautiful.
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great checks!! Can't wait to see pics!! As far as fonts, check out dafont.com - they have some great free fonts!! :)

http://www.dafont.com/themes.php

• LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooooh, they sound pretty!  I love peacock feathers!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards