June 2013 Weddings
Options

Bridezillas

I guess this would be NWR but heck does anyone else watch this show.  I got sucked into watching 3 episodes last night and it was like a bad car wreck, you want to look away but just can't.
I could never imagine acting like those brides no matter what is going on in my life.

Re: Bridezillas

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_bridezillas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:00887f94-aa1c-4c64-8605-cc721d195296Post:f2f0eeec-51c8-4a3c-ab40-f8a45df0b143">Bridezillas</a>:
    [QUOTE]I guess this would be NWR but heck does anyone else watch this show.  I got sucked into watching 3 episodes last night and<strong> it was like a bad car wreck, you want to look away but just can't</strong>. I could never imagine acting like those brides no matter what is going on in my life.
    Posted by Lissa1213[/QUOTE]

It's exactly like that. Which is why I will sit there and watch episode after episode after episode.
  • Options
    I used to watch the show religiously. I was hoping the guys would come to their senses and walk away from the crazy but they never do. I recently caught a where are they now episode and I think 3 couples were divorced and they were all divorced within 6 months of the marriage.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wow, I was thinking that most of them are probably divorced while watching last night.  One of the guys actually stopped the ceremony and took the bride out in the hall to tell her it was payback.  I was so hoping that he would just walk away after saying that but they went back in and finished up.

And the way most of them treat their wedding party & family is just disgraceful, there is no way I would stand around and let someone talk to me like that.

• Options
    I get caught up in that show too. I keep seeing on previews of this new season that one bride if going to lose her husband. I don't know if that means he literally leaves her at the alter, or what happens, but I am still waiting to see one of them leave. I also saw the where are they now episodes, a lot of them try and saay the show made them seem a lot worse, then you see the husband an they are like "no you were just like that" lol. My FI would NEVER put up with me if I acted like any of those women, nor would my mother, or my friends.
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • Options
    ohmygosh I got sucked into that last night too! I was trying to get work done and I kept getting enthralled at the crazy. Consequently I ended up coming into work an hour early to finish up my stuff since Bridezilla's and measuring out post holes for deck building ended up consuming my night. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I watched the one where they husband pulled her into the hallway! She wasn't nearly as bad as Jeanine who was on this weekend (I watched it onDemand) I can't wait until this week's episode! I swear her FI is going to leave her! She is absolutely awful!
    June 2013 January Sig - Honeymoon Destination
    Negril, Jamaica!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I hate that I love that show!! The women on there are absolutely awful! Has anyone else noticed that seriously every one of them wears this huge ball gown with a tiara? This one girl drove me crazy because she refused to help make her favors with her mother and stated that it's her wedding so why should she have do any work. My FI would never put up with that.
    June 2013 Sig - Shoes
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Mine wouldn't put up with any of that either.  They all show such little respect for the ones that care about them most.  Makes me sick, but I still keep watching. :)

• Options
    I sometimes wonder (hope) that it's over dramaticized for TV.  That they tell the girls "Hey, we need you to act like this on camera".  Otherwise they wouldn't have ratings/a show.

That's my hope anyway.
    June 2013 - January Sig Challenge - Honeymoon Destination - Prince Edward Island
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    I watch this on Sundays when they have marathons.

• Options
    I get such anxiety watching that show that I've never seen a full episode. ::shudder::
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

haha ya that show is awful, but i was looking on the website for the show because I really like david tuteras show and its the same company. For the application for the show it ttalks about how they will be compensated for it and wants to know how will they be a bridezilla so these girls definitly have to plan out the drama their going to cause to be on TV. I figure most of them are just hoax marriages so AW's can get their 15 minutes of fame on TV.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards