June 2013 Weddings

C & V Thursday

Spill your secrets and air your grievances here!!

Re: C & V Thursday

• Well we just added more people to our guest list and I haven't been able to send out their save the dates yet so that's annoying.
  • I ate my lunch at like 10am because I was under the impression I had to be a health fair from 1130-1pm. I showed up there and a different agency was doing a workshop and I totally had not only the wrong date but it wasn't even a freaking health fair. So I had to walk out all flustered and embarrassed. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • My FMIL is driving me up a tree.  I am doing about 90% of the wedding planning, FI helps out with the major decisions but most of the design aspect is up to me.  Well he and his mother work together and she gives him rides and is constantly asking him things and then he comes home and says my mom thinks we should do a,b and c and it's making me crazy.  She kindly volunteers to pay for things but I don't want them at my wedding!!  UGH!!
    White Knot
    June '13 January siggy Honeymoon Destination
    Indian Head Resort White Mountains New Hampshire
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Fi needs to have his ring finger sized, because the wedding band he wants is online, so we need the size.  He hasn't done it yet.  He is taking a class that is taking place in some rented space at a local mall that houses at least four jewelry stores, where he could get sized.  He commented the other day that he really needed to get on it, because "it could take six months for the ring to be ready".  Apparently calendar familiarity is not one of his best skills.  Looks like he'll be searching for plan B.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_c-v-thursday-40?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:00cf16fa-58a4-4624-8f59-5f91030bc6dfPost:9c13c00b-6082-4de1-be4f-f7b8c9c00627">Re: C & V Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fi needs to have his ring finger sized, because the wedding band he wants is online, so we need the size.  He hasn't done it yet.  He is taking a class that is taking place in some rented space at a local mall that houses at least four jewelry stores, where he could get sized.  He commented the other day that he really needed to get on it, because "it could take six months for the ring to be ready".  Apparently calendar familiarity is not one of his best skills.  Looks like he'll be searching for plan B.
    Posted by Meghannsix[/QUOTE]

<div>You can buy a set of ring sizers off amazon for like $5! And you might still be able to rush the ring order. I've never heard of a ring taking that long though. I think the typical time frame for custom rings is like 2 months. </div>
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Vent: I've vented before about the coup that took place at my work (old dude convinced three coworkers to quit and join him in a competing title company up the street). We've all recovered from the shock of it, but my current coworkers keep commenting how they can't believe the girls would do this because they were "religious". Like if you're not religious, you can't be an honest person. These so-called religious girls did a lot of stuff that they could either go to jail for or be sued for. So how about we judge people for the content of their character?

Confession: I'm definitely expecting a raise after my evaluation next week. Everybody who had more seniority than me has quit or been fired. I've been working over 50 hours a week getting this lady's business back on track. This includes finding the deleted evidence on their computers and changing all of our passwords.

Cake! - June 2013
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards