Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Wedding Items on Craigslist

August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
Anniversary

Re: Wedding Items on Craigslist

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I SO need to do this. Hopefully this weekend. I've never posted anything on Craigslist, but I think I'll try there first, then the Trash to Treasure board if I have no luck on Craigslist.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I have more to do, but most of it is at my parents house in upstate NY, this was all we brought home for now.  I just figured craigslist would be easier than TTT but we'll see!  DH said we are NOT moving this stuff to new house - lol.
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    CLW102409CLW102409 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did this last week and had a buyer in a few days...woo hoo!!  Bri, I clicked on your link and it is showing the page to edit and delete your listing.  You may want to change it!
    image Ivory
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oops!  Thanks, I just posted the wrong link -

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/art/1618789065.html is the correct one!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kim I actually had great luck with trash to treasure.  My cousin's wedding was 2 1/2 years ago and I jsut sold almost all of her stuff on trash to treasure.  Hope you guys get lots of buyers!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards