June 2013 Weddings

Countdown

Remember when we were all excited to get to the 399 day mark? June 1st-ies are at the 306 day mark. One more week and we'll all start to fall into the under 300 range. 

Anyways, I'm just really bored at work. Hope everyone's day is going swell so far =)
                                                                              Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Countdown

• I know that the June 2012 brides were going to come here and answer questions, but I started reading their after-wedding reports on their board.

I wish I was bored enough to read them today! My boss is having surgery, so I'm chained to my desk until Thursday. I really shouldn't be on here.

Cake! - June 2013
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Everytime I see the countdown I'm like OH SNAP I NEED TO DO THINGS D=

And then I end up gaming.. *sigh* lol
    June 2013 - July Sig Challenge - Venue

Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just looked at everyone's tickers about two hours ago and went "Oh sh!t, I need to start doing stuff for real." It's like up until now it's all been kind of abstract planning, and all of a sudden, I need to start making detailed decisions.

I'm also unbelievably bored today, the next project I'm on got pushed back by a week and I'm just kind of waiting around to hear back from the line of business that's getting audited. Blah.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_countdown?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:2c37ea0d-41f7-4136-a273-213d773d884dPost:75f33680-b60d-4d48-af83-c5114597fb86">Re: Countdown</a>:
    [QUOTE]Everytime I see the countdown I'm like OH SNAP I NEED TO DO THINGS D= And then I end up gaming.. *sigh* lol
    Posted by n3rdl3t[/QUOTE]

This!

LOL

But seriously.... We need to do things hahaha
    June '13 - Cake!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Books read in 2013 - 0/25
  • I agree I am also at the "we seriously need to do things" point. August is a super crazy month for us so I honestly dont have a ton of things planned so I dont get upset. My lists for September and October are crazy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm still around 312 but I thought that too when I saw my countdown that I was so excited for a year and it'll be less than 300 before I know it!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited July 2012
    Every time I look at how many days I have left or think about how many months there are I kind of panic. We've been engaged for 14 months already so up until this point I've felt like I have a lot of time...however it seems the time keeps slipping faster and faster!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_countdown?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:2c37ea0d-41f7-4136-a273-213d773d884dPost:75f33680-b60d-4d48-af83-c5114597fb86">Re: Countdown</a>:
    [QUOTE]Everytime I see the countdown I'm like OH SNAP I NEED TO DO THINGS D= And then I end up gaming.. *sigh* lol
    Posted by n3rdl3t[/QUOTE]

Lol same here see the countdown and say wholly molloy got a lot to do!

• FI and I will be at 10 months in 2 days. I am starting to stress! We have the venue, the Pastor, and the ceremony site, but that's only because it's all at our church. I have to call around for bakeries, and I'm having second thoughts on my BIL doing the catering, so I need to call on that too. Not to mentions just all the regualr day to day stuff. AAAHHH!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_countdown?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:2c37ea0d-41f7-4136-a273-213d773d884dPost:d9b2c072-87a1-41cf-acb0-84f563d115e2">Re: Countdown</a>:
    [QUOTE]FI and I will be at 10 months in 2 days. I am starting to stress! We have the venue, the Pastor, and the ceremony site, but that's only because it's all at our church. I have to call around for bakeries, and I'm having second thoughts on my BIL doing the catering, so I need to call on that too. Not to mentions just all the regualr day to day stuff. AAAHHH!!!!
    Posted by Mikesgal419[/QUOTE]

<div>We hit ten months tomorrow! Also, your ticker always confuses me. I know your getting married June 2nd and I'm June 1st, but your ticker is always a day ahead of mine. It confuses me such much everytime!</div>
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • The countdown is so on!  Before you know it, we'll all be gearing up for the holidays, and when January hits, wow will it come up fast! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards