June 2013 Weddings
Options

A few of our wedding ideas

So since I'm off work today and currently have nothing better to do, I thought I would post some pics of the ideas I had for our wedding and see what you ladies think. (Sorry if I've posted too much this morning)

I really like this dress. Its simple...

...but I really like this one too...although it is not the least bit simple.

We love these flowers (these are our colors as well)

Since we are having country wedding (getting married in a field) This is going to be our drink cooler.

He took me fishing on our first date, so when I saw this topper, I fell in love with it completely.

I like the idea of hanging signs on the back of our chairs.

We want to have bushel baskets in there somewhere.

I have a picnic basic almost identical to this. We thought of using it to put favors in. Either this or the bushel baskets.

I haven't acomplished a lot so far. I'm rethinking the string globe centerpeice idea. Although I love them to death and they are so cute, it doesn't go with our theme in any way whatsoever. I do think they would be a cute easter decoration though since the balloon is shaped somewhat like an egg. But yeah, I just thought I would share a few of my ideas. Hope to see some of ya'lls.

ETA: Baskets and dresses.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: A few of our wedding ideas

• Options
    Love the ideas so far! Very cute and you can do a lot with a country wedding. Pinterest alone has so many ideas! 

And that second dress, the Oleg Cassini? I adore that dress. I agree it's not very simple but it's breathtaking!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I LOVE it...but it doesn't really go with the whole country thing at all.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love these ideas too!  Except I know how you feel about the dress...I wanted a more casual wedding and then I ended up finding an elegant dress and now I think I need to have a more formal wedding!  But I think everything you posted is really pretty!
  • Options
    I love the flowers-gerber daisies are my absolute favorite, I dont think I will be using them for my wedding though :(

Love the drink tub

The picnic basket at the end could also be used to hold programs.

Love the ideas and dont apologize for posting too much! I am so happy that this board has picked up a lot since I joined it- Its nice to be able to come on and have new threads almost every single time I log in. When I first started posting here, days would go by without any new threads!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    All great ideas for a country themed wedding. I like the signs on the back of the chairs as well. Cake topper very cute.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I love the first dress, bouquet, and drink cooler!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love all of your ideas. I'm also planning a country theme to my wedding, but I'm not nearly as far in my planning as you seem to be. I think the first dress is my favorite. i'm planning to wear my cowgirl boots with my dress (and if you were doing the same) I think it would look really cute with that dress. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Daisypath Graduation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards