June 2013 Weddings

Flower Issue

Hi ladies! I had my first serious, I sorta know what I want floral appointment today. Nervous to get the quote tomorrow. When she asked me what flower/color for the Dads I drew a blank.

I want an ivory rose bouquet so naturally FI will be having an ivory rose bout.
My attendants will be carrying a single orange gerbera daisy with lime green button mums. Groomsmen will have mini orange gerbera with mum.

Personal Attendant & Reader will have a pin on that has mini gerbera daisy and green mum with hot pink wrap.

I chose the Mom's/Grandma's to have a hot pink rose.. and told her dad's/ushers/grandpas could be mini gerbera or orange rose.

Maids are in fuchsia and I'm planning to have the guys' vests be hot pink, but I am considering orange.

What are your ideas ladies?

Re: Flower Issue

• Ivory would pop!

• I would do ivory also. I give you credit if you can get your guys in a hot pink vest, my FI told me at the beginning of wedding planning the only pink he will wear is a boutinerre lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • sparkles - I don't think the guys know that yet. My FI is in ivory to match me so as long as he's happy the guys just have to deal! Lol.

I'm just having the most trouble with maids' bouquet.. I got quoted $50 and that was more than I wanted to spend. Actually I'd love it if that was like 3 of the maid's bill. Lol.

I am considering orange garden roses (the ones that look like peonies) as a possibility.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards