June 2013 Weddings
Options

calla lily diy

This is a pic of the calla lily centerpiece I thought of while at work. I want to get a more slender vase and try it with that as well. Also posted in on the fb page :)

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: calla lily diy

• Options
    Definitely post it if you like the slimmer vase, too! I think it looks really nice.  Have you thought about seeing if you could add in one or two more lilies and one or two fewer branches?  Might be another proportion to play around with :-) I love the sparkle!
    June 2013 August Sig Challenge
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_calla-lily-diy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:3a7f1c05-7c5e-46eb-92d5-dcae532aea9ePost:c1ce939c-eb4f-4d4e-8c83-a6e7c5870656">Re: calla lily diy</a>:
    [QUOTE]Definitely post it if you like the slimmer vase, too! I think it looks really nice.  Have you thought about seeing if you could add in one or two more lilies and one or two fewer branches?  Might be another proportion to play around with :-) I love the sparkle!
    Posted by ems27[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I'll try that too. I only had a few to work with and just wanted to see if it was worth me buying more supplies :) I can't wait to try it with a slimmer vase. Maybe just 1 or 2 silver branches in the middle with calla lillies around...hmm.....
  • Options
    I found the cutest tiny red vases :) For 2.50 a piece not bad need around 36.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards