June 2013 Weddings
Options

Father daughter dance and mother son dance

what songs are you guys doing? We have no special songs with our parents so we are having a hard time thinking of some. Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Father daughter dance and mother son dance

• Options
    Father dance Faith Hill You'll be there is mine
  • Options
    I don't know yet, I've been kind of looking for music for the father-daughter dance song but haven't found anything yet.  Although I've mentioned the mother-son dance to FI I don't think he's looked into any music for that yet.
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes

Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    For me and my dad, I was thinking What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong and I'm letting FI's mom decide on what she wants since FI doesn't really have any ideas.
  • Options
    For the father/daughter dance we are doing Little Miss Magic by Jimmy Buffett. There won't be a mother/son dane since FI's mom has MS to the point where she can only mover her head and is in a motorized wheelchair.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My fiance will be dancing with his mom to "Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World" by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. I haven't yet figured out what I'll be dancing to with my dad.
  • Options
    I'm dacing with my dad to Lullabye by Billy Joel. FI hasn't picked the song for him and his mom yet as far as I know.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm dancing with my Dad to My Little Girl by Tim McGraw. I'm letting FI's mom give some suggestions for the mother son dance because he has no ideas.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards